Ownership and accountability
- Horizon Habitats is built on the goodwill and recognition we gain from delighted clients. We aspire to attain longevity through repeat and referral business.
- We achieve this by taking ownership of our clients' needs and being accountable for everything we say and do.
- All stakeholders of the business feel they own a part, because they do
- We aim to add value and surpass our clients' expectations for time, cost and quality
- We'll work with tenacity, urgency and commitment to be successful from individual, client and business perspectives
- Timeframes are always met, unless exceptional circumstances force us to do otherwise.
Integrity and Honesty
- Safety and financial security are at the core of our business, work environment and culture
- We aim to be a trusted advisor to our clients and colleagues, through maintaining the highest integrity, transparency and business ethics at all times
- We strive for excellence through being organised, reliable, efficient and showing attention to detail in everything we do.
- We deliver the highest quality solutions, in what you see and what you don't.
- We achieve this by using best practice systems to manage quality, safety and financial control.
Continuous Improvement, Professional and Personal Development
- We are a family business with family values; we value learning, feedback, coaching and mentoring
- We think outside the box - we are innovators, and early adopters of technology and building techniques
- We are committed to doing our job better tomorrow than we did it today.
- We're a people business. We aim to build long term relationships by being respectful, using open and clear communication, and working collaboratively with all stakeholders.
- We aim to make the process of building enjoyable and satisfying for everyone involved.
- We lead by example and build on each others' strengths.
- We're passionate and proud about everything we do.